Skip to content
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Cost of stay: $32.50 per night
- Discount: 10% Good Sam.
- Hook ups: 50 amp electric, water, and sewer
- Site number/quality: #3 in front, large, level gravel pad, gravel patio with picnic table.
- Park quality: Nice enough park. Good for one or two nights off the main interstate.
- Access: Easy access off I-88 via NY-7.
- Connectivity: Verizon OK, Cricket/AT&T strong with antenna, T-Mobile OK
- Return yes/no?: Maybe
- Notes: Just a short stay. Didn’t do much, didn’t even unhook. Just rest up, and catch up on some laundry.
- Website: Belden Hill Campground