Skip to content
- Length of stay: 6 days
- Cost of stay: $95.00
- Discount: Price was for the RV-Dreams Boondocking Rally
- Hook ups: none
- Site number/quality: We parked in a circle with the other RVers in a large grassy field at the fairgrounds. There was a dump station on the grounds.
- Park quality: The venue was nice, typical of fairgrounds.
- Mail: Yes
- Access: Off I-10, had to drive thru the west side of Tallahassee, busy city streets
- Connectivity: Verizon ok
- Return yes/no?: While the rally was fun and informative, and the fairgrounds were fine, we would not want to stay in a spot this close to a city again, so no.
- Notes: Boondocking rally was just what we needed at the time. P.S. Several ladies, including Becky decided to get a short haircut. Wine was involved.
- Website: North Florida Fairgrounds