Skip to content
- Length of stay: 2 days
- Cost of stay: $72
- Discount: none
- Hook ups: Electric, Water, Sewer
- Site number/quality: Don’t remember, but was close to the front of the park, across from Judy and Bill’s seasonal site. Site was level and grassy.
- Park quality: Nice family-owned Christian park, well-maintained. We were there off season, and only stayed 2 nights, so didn’t take advantage of any activities or amenities.
- Access: Off country roads, but not far from I-71
- Connectivity: Don’t remember
- Return yes/no?: To visit Judy and Bill
- Website: Pier-Lon Park Campground