Skip to content
- Length of stay: 5 days
- Cost of stay: $235
- Discount: 10% KOA discount
- Hook ups: 50 amp electric, water, and sewer
- Site number/quality: #504, level gravel pad, concrete patio with wooden picnic table.
- Park quality: At the lower end of KOA parks. We stayed there because it was convenient to our family.
- Access: Easy access right off US 20 south of Perrysburg OH outside Toledo.
- Connectivity: Verizon strong, Cricket/AT&T strong with antenna, T-Mobile strong
- Return yes/no?: Yes
- Notes: Perrysburg is our former home town. Here to visit family.
- Website: Stoney Ridge KOA