Skip to content
- Length of stay: 5 days
- Cost of stay: $110.00
- Discount: Escapees
- Hook ups: Electric, water, sewer
- Site number/quality: Not sure of number, but the site was in the large grassy area in the middle of the park. It was level and spacious, with a shade tree.
- Park quality: Park is older and a little run down, but fine overall. Many long-term seasonal residents. The roads in the park were narrow and tight for our moho.
- Access: Easy, not far from I-75
- Connectivity: Verizon ok
- Return yes/no?: Yes
- Notes: Smart Weigh, had our steps fixed, visited Jennifer about 3 hour drive south
- Website: Sumter Oaks RV Park