Skip to content
- Length of stay: 9 days
- Cost of stay: $0
- Discount: Thousand Trails
- Hook ups: Electric 50amp, Water, Sewer
- Site number/quality: #186, tree a little too close to front door (cannot open small awning) but is nice to have the shade, site is mostly sandy dirt, not perfectly level but good enough.
- Notes: Had our roof ladder replaced. It was damaged from backing up into a tree limb at our previous campground, Clermont Golf and RV Resort. Moral of the story: look up, look down, look all around.
- REPEAT STAY: See previous
- Website: Three Flags Campground