Skip to content
- Length of stay: 13 days
- Cost of stay: $0
- Discount: Thousand Trails
- Hook ups: Electric, water, and sewer
- Site number/quality: #119, small and no privacy between sites, but site was level and grassy
- Park quality: Park is a run down, pool was clean but needs to be resurfaced, trails are woodsy and ok, river is pretty.
- Mail: Mail, UPS, and FedEx are accepted at the office.
- Access: Park is a few miles off US 31, on a 2-lane country road. The drive into the park is long, gravel, and very potholed.
- Connectivity: Had to walk up to the office to make phone calls.
- Return yes/no?: Yes, but only if in the area, wouldn’t make a special trip.
- Notes: We were surprised to find that the area around the park is filled with nice wineries. The area is hilly and pretty. Ate at Bert’s Breakfast Korner – Best Eggs Benedict ever. Toured Fernwood Botanical Gardens, which was just across the river. And enjoyed an pleasant evening at the Gravity Winery.
- Website: Bear Cave RV Campground