Skip to content
- Length of stay: 3 days
- Cost of stay: $84.00
- Discount: none
- Hook ups:
- Site number/quality: Site was small and tight with low hanging tree branches, probably too small for our moho. Too sandy (of course, close to the gulf coast) live and learn
- Park quality: Hard to tell as it rained the whole time we were there. The park has walking trails and boardwalks throughout, very natural Florida setting.
- Access: Good roads to the park
- Connectivity: Verizon ok
- Return yes/no?: Probably not, wasn’t a good experience, no fault of the park, but was so wet and sandy during our stay, a mess.
- Notes: Stayed here while changing domicile to Florida from Ohio, and started the process of our becoming full-time nomads.
- Website: Big Lagoon State Park