Skip to content
- Length of stay: 6 days
- Cost per night: $40.00
- Discount: None
- Hook ups: 50 amp electric, water, sewer, and cable TV.
- Site number/quality: #86. Gravel pad. Very level. Long but narrow pull-through. Concrete seating pad. Moderately shaded.
- Park quality: This is a nice county park. Large sites. Between river and man-made lakes. Quiet.
- Access: Directly off I-95.
- Connectivity: Verizon OK, AT&T strong with antenna, T-Mobile strong.
- Return yes/no?: Sure.
- Notes: Close to St. Simons Island, Sea Island, and Jekyll Island, which we visited. Not far from plenty of shopping in Brunswick. Lots of rabbits making their home at the campground, cute and tame.
- Website: Blythe Island Regional Park