Skip to content
- Length of stay: 6 days
- Cost per night: $33.50
- Discount: Half off seasonal rate
- Hook ups: 50 amp electric, water, and sewer. Cable TV.
- Site number/quality: #5. Large grass pad. Fairly level. Some tree branches were in the way on the site, but maintenance came within a few minutes and cut them back for us. Very helpful staff.
- Park quality: Nice park. Multiple swimming pools. Lots of activities for kids.
- Access: Easy access off I-86 through the small town of Bath NY.
- Connectivity: Verizon strong, Cricket/AT&T strong with antenna, T-Mobile strong.
- Return yes/no?: Yes
- Notes: Visited nearby Finger Lakes and wineries. Town of Bath is a pleasant, and well maintained village that retains its historic charm. Nearest big box store is 20 miles away, which is fine by us.
- Website: Hickory Hill Family Campground