Skip to content
- Length of stay: 7 days
- Cost of stay: $0
- Discount: Thousand Trails
- Hook ups: 30 Amp electric, water, sewer
- Site number/quality: #34 in Phase Four. The site was fine, but unremarkable. Reasonably level and grassy.
- Park quality: Very large Thousand Trails. Some sites are nice, some aren’t so nice. Many seasonal users. Some areas are near the lakes and are quite scenic. Very nice pool.
- Access: Just off I-74, east of Cincinnati.
- Connectivity: Verizon good, Cricket/AT&T good with antenna, T-Mobile weak.
- Notes: Took a couple of day trips to Cincinnati
- REPEAT STAY: See previous
- Website: Indian Lakes RV Campground