Skip to content
- Length of stay: 2 days
- Cost of stay: $64
- Discount: None
- Hook ups: 50 Amp Electric, water, and sewer.
- Site number/quality: #98, large level concrete pad, nicely shaded.
- Park quality: Hamilton County park. Very clean, on banks of the White River. Footbridge crosses river leading to hiking trail along the river on other side of campground.
- Access: 8 miles off US 31, not far from northern Indianapolis suburbs.
- Connectivity: Verizon good, Cricket/AT&T good with antenna, T-Mobile weak.
- Return yes/no?: Yes if passing through
- Notes: Canoe trips available on White River.
- Website: White River Campground