Skip to content
- Length of stay: 3 days
- Cost of stay: $111.00
- Discount: none
- Hook ups: Electric 50amp, water, sewer
- Site number/quality: Don’t remember, but the site was a large gravel pull-thru, mostly sunny with a shade tree
- Park quality: Fine, easy in and out, everything worked good. It was nice to have full hook ups and be back in civilization after boondocking at Fishermans Island.
- Access: Easy on US 31
- Connectivity: Good T-Mobile
- Return yes/no?: Yes
- Notes: Visited Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
- Website: Timberline Campground